“Cameras Everywhere” is the name of our free filmmaking summer camp for kids. This year, we’re hosting camps in Los Angeles, London, and New York City. While we are not accepting applications for our New York program, if you are between the ages of 8-14 please click below to apply to the 2013 programs.
Got some questions about what a week at camp is like? This may help!
- WHEN IS CAMP? Camps typically run 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, with a public screening of the kids’ work on the following Sunday. (Exact times may vary by location) We expect students to be present each day.
- WHO CAN APPLY? Any kid between the ages of 8-14 can apply for our London and Los Angeles workshops. Unfortunately we are not accepting applications for our New York program this summer.
- WHY DO I HAVE TO APPLY? For various reasons, we can only admit a certain amount of students to camp each session. This means that not everyone who applies will get to come to camp. We do our best to choose a variety of students based on the applications, so please answer every question as truthfully and thoroughly as possible.
- WHAT’S THE COST? All camps and programs are free!
- WILL I NEED TO BRING A LUNCH? Nope, that’s free too!
- DO YOU PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION? This year we will not be providing any transportation to/from camp. If you foresee any issues with this, please indicate this on your application
- WHO RUNS CAMP? Our staff includes a wide variety of professionals, from music video directors to teachers and camp counselors. We screen and select our volunteers carefully to ensure that students are always in the best hands.
- WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE PROJECTS AFTER CAMP? All video materials will be posted online on our website (through YouTube/Vimeo) so that you can share the great projects you made!
If you’d like to find out how to bring OMG to your neighborhood, email us at email@example.com